Here we provide you with resources regarding financial aid and different pathways to various roles in the profession of nursing.
Students are encouraged to use the resources provided below to their advantage to gather necessary and useful information on finances.
- FAFSA: Otherwise known as "Free Application for Federal Student Aid" is a part of the U.S Department of Education and the largest provider of student financial aid in the nation. All students are strongly encouraged to fill out a FAFSA (earlier the better before the deadline) and find more about their possible eligibility of getting a financial aid and such (Read and find out more on FAFSA here).
- Scholarship Search by UNC Charlotte: UNC Charlotte provides a search tool for searching for scholarships that are funded by UNC Charlotte. Use this tool to quickly find a scholarship that you're looking for.
- Tuition and Fees: UNC Charlotte provided webpage where you can view what the cost of tuition and fees will be for attending UNC Charlotte.
- Estimating Costs: UNC Charlotte provided source that shows the estimated cost of attendance for UNC Charlotte for the most current academic year.
- Office of Student Financial Aid: UNC Charlotte Office of Student Financial Aid's website.
Various roles in the nursing profession
There are many different pathways and roles in the prefession of nursing. Here are some resources that will guide you in looking into different roles and pathways in nursing profession.
- Careers in Nursing: Resource by NURSE.com that lists different nursing positions and specialites. It also lists career alternatives, beyond the general nursing positions and popular specialities for nurses.
- Nursing Career Choices/Education: Resource by Learn4Good.com that lists different nursing careers.